SAVES TIME AND MONEY!
Drivers who are forced to find a place to park to clear their windshield wipers are losing time on the road. Changing windshield wipers every couple of months is costly and time-consuming.
Everblades heated wiper blades provide a streak-free view, increasing your time on the road. Each blade is manufactured with premium silicone that lasts 3x longer than other blades.
These blades are engineered with calibrated-heating elements that radiate a scorching 230ºF of heat throughout the blade and metal frame, melting ice and snow on contact for increased visibility and efficiency.
This is a FULL Everblades Kit. The kit includes:
- (2) two windshield wiper blades, with heated rubber and heated frame,
- wiring harness,
- fuse and
- Western Star
- Class 6 Trucks
Please indicade your truck's make, model and year and type of windshield. We'll set you up with the kit that fits!
LIMITED 1-YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
BEGIN WINDSHIELD WIPER INSTALLATION
- Mount illuminated on/off switch in convenient dash or under-dash location.
- Hook blue wire to GOOD ground.
- Attach red wire to a switched circuit.
NOTE: A “switched” circuit is one that is OFF when the ignition is OFF.
For example, if your switch is lit with the ignition OFF, the attachment is wrong.
- Turn windshield wiper switch and ignition “ON”.
- Check that the switch light is “ON” = system connected properly.
NOTE: Power will be supplied to the heater elements only when the switch light is “ON”.
- Run black wire from switch through firewall of vehicle.
NOTE: You have the option of running around the firewall.
REMOVE WIPER BLADES
Remove existing wiper blade assemblies from wiper arms. NOTE: Keep old adapters until Everblades® are installed – they may be useful!
- Clean the windshield completely from oil, and wax before using Everblades® heated windshield wipers.
- If windshield and wiper blades are not clean prior to using Everblades®, they may streak, smear or chatter – you will be dissatisfied.
COMPLETE WINDSHIELD WIPER INSTALLATION
- Mount heated wiper blade assembly using adapters supplied or adapters saved from previous wipers.
- Run black wires down the wiper arms to base, leaving a small loop for arm action.
- Allow wipers to flex —DO NOT pull wires tight.
- Secure wire to wiper arms with black plastic ties.
- Run remaining wire under the hood.
- Attach hook connectors to GOOD ground.
- Hook wires to mating connectors.
- Test wiper heat by turning “ON” the engine and lighted toggle switch. NOTE: Wiper blades should feel warm to the touch in a few minutes.
- Sing or hum “I Can See Clearly Now” by Johnny Nash.
Ships FREE in the Continental United Statess