PLEASE CHECK TRUCK FITMENT LIST TO ENSURE CORRECT COVER IS PURCHASED
FITS MODELS: FTA-C-93, FTA-C93 INVEN, FTA-C-93C
This locking fuel cap cover protects against fuel theft and contamination. The cover fits over your existing fuel cap and features:
- Sold INDIVIDUALLY - ONE cap cover.
- Built-in lock
- Shiny plated finish
- Three (3) Keys
- May be transfered between vehicles
- All-Weather, corrosion-proof lock
- Cap cover spins freely when locked
- Built in "spring open" mechanism
- Made from Zamak5 Zinc Alloy
- Pairs keyed alike.
Designed for heavy duty Class 8 trucks, this cover may fit other vehicles based on existing fuel cap dimensions.
Cover Dimensions: ID 4 5/8" x 1 7/8" (H)
FITMENT: We want to make sure you get the locking fuel cap cover that fits your truck! If you have any questions or concerns about fitment, please contact us by chat, our contact form or by phone.
Note: Unless someone from our team recommended or advised you to buy a particular cover, you are responsible for return shipping costs.
Fits the following trucks:
- Argosy 1999 thru 2015
- Cascadia 113 2008 thru Current
- Cascadia 125 2008 thru Current
- Cascadia EVO 116 2018 thru Current
- Cascadia EVO 126 2018 thru Current
- Century 112 1996 thru 2010
- Century 120 1996 thru 2010
- Classic 120 1994 thru 2010
- Classic XL 132 1994 thru 2010
- Columbia 112 2001 thru 2010
- Columbia 120 2001 thru Current
- Coronado 2003 thru 2014
- Coronado New Style 2010 thru 2016
- FL Business Class 1996 thru 2005
- FL50 1996 thru 2005
- FL60 1996 thru 2005
- FL70 1996 thru 2005
- FL80 1996 thru 2005
- FL106 1996 thru 2005
- FLC112 1995 thru 2005
- FLD112 SBA 1994 thru 2009
- FLD120 SBA 1994 thru 2009
- FLD112 SFA 1994 thru 2009
- FLD120 SFA 1994 thru 2009
- FLT Cabover 1994 thru 1994
- Acterra 5500-8500 2003 thru 2009
- AT9500 2003 thru 2009
- LT7500-LT8500 2003 thru 2009
- 4700SF 2013 thru Current
- 4964EX Constellation 2010 thru Current
- 4964FX Constellation 1997 thru Current
- 5700XE 2016 thru 2017
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ships FREE in the Continental United Statess
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are a good deterrent but will not keep a person out if they really want in. Would like to.see a bigger gauge pin on lock mechanism. But again it will make them work for it to break .
Great product! Easy to take on and off and not having to worry about fuel being stolen. The price is fair on the product. Have had some people park beside me take a look at my fuel caps and then just go and park elsewhere. Highly recommend.
It fits well on my freightliner Columbia
Give’s me piece of mind when I go home at night
Essy tohandle. And very secure. You guys will love it
Perfect fit.good quality
Worth every penny
This cap locks over top of the existing cap and turns freely so the underlying cap cannot be removed. Very handy and can be used between various trucks.